2.25.2005

Restaurant Review #3: Upper House, Sawtelle, West LA (now closed)

Upper House, on Sawtelle in the two-story shopping center near the corner of Olympic, is hands-down the best place to get your boba fix, and believe me, I have shopped around. They have a somewhat small menu, and quirky hours (2pm-midnight), but their honeydew frappee with boba is otherwordly. Upper House's boba is extra sweet (probably soaked in a sugary syrup) and they put it into your drink while it's hot and fresh, making the first few sips, with their juxtaposition of hotwarmgooeysweet and coldicysmoothsweet, pure bliss.


Upper House
2130 Sawtelle Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Upper House Tea Shop on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the same Upper House as Upper House Boba on Vermont just south of Wilshire (in Koreatown)?

Terila

Anonymous said...

Terila,
I wish I had an answer for you, but I am not familiar with the Upper House on Vermont. Let me know if you find an answer. I did a bit of hunting on Google but didn't find any answers.
Thanks for reading!
Foodie Universe