6.29.2005

Restaurant Review #33: Lazy Daisy Cafe, Santa Monica

I'll make this one short and sweet. The service was slow (only one woman to both wait tables and man the to-go counter--maybe it was an off day). The cappucino was good. The omelette was okay, but I can do better. The plates were different (white with bright blue painted edges) and matched the cups (bright blue). The atmosphere was nice. It was quiet and only about half full at 9:30am on a Wednesday. I'd go back, but I wouldn't go out of my way to go back.

Lazy Daisy Cafe

2300 Pico Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA
310-450-9011
Breakfast and lunch only

There are other locations as well (Wilshire near Bundy is one).

2 comments:

Xericx said...

Lazy Daisy II Cafe next to Wahoo's in West LA is one of my favorite lunches....check it out!

Anonymous said...

I dont see whats so special about the Pico Blvd Location. The coffee is watered down, the service is mediocre at best and the omellettes are just average.