3.03.2012

Restaurant Review #246: Bob's Donuts, LA Farmer's Market


Located at the LA Farmer's Market at Third and Fairfax, Bob's Donuts is an institution. I noticed it because of its vintage storefront and couldn't resist the promise of the best donut in LA.


I ordered a glazed donut because a) it's my favorite and b) the glazed donut should be the litmus test for any donut shop.

While my glazed donut was good, it wasn't any better than the donuts I can get at the shop down the street from my house. (Granted, the shop down the street from me has some pretty delicious donuts.) I wouldn't call Bob's Donuts a must-stop experience at the Farmer's Market, especially when there are so many other delicious and more unique options to choose from at Third and Fairfax. But if you're craving a donut or just something sweet, you won't go wrong with Bob's, either.

Bob's Donuts
6333 W 3rd St Ste 450
Los Angeles, CA 90036
(323) 933-8929

No comments: