9.19.2005

Restaurant Review #70: Trastevere, Santa Monica

Trastevere is a seemingly nice restaurant on the Promenade which is designed primarily for tourists and is not nearly as special as it pretends to be. The garlic herb dipping sauce that came with the bread was addictively good. The veggie pizza I had for my meal was fine, but nothing memorable. Unfortunately, the most salient part of the meal for me was the rude, rude, I-am-too-good-for-you-because-I-am-an-aspiring-actress-and-you-are-not-wearing-designer-clothes-or-makeup service.

A visit to their website (link below) will give you a good idea of how cheesy and poorly run this restaurant is.

Not recommended unless you have a hole in your head.

Trastevere
360 3rd Street Promenade
Santa Monica, CA 90401
(310) 319-1985

Website

No comments: